Papel Picado

Papel Picado

Monday, November 11, 2013

Today

Today I feel rather content. 
I'm noticing my emotions are getting the best of me lately, and not the cute "crying at every commercial" kind so much (although that does happen). It's more of the "everyone's getting on my nerves" kind. Not fun! 
I am now back to my pre pregnancy weight plus 2lbs or so. My doctor was happy about that. I'm also doing much better health wise! My doctor upped my iron supplements and that has helped a lot! Most important, baby is doing great! November 19 is the big anatomy scan appointment :) 
For the fun stuff: I am loving maternity jeans. I love hot sauce, but mostly the kind you get at Taco Bell or Jack in the Box! I also am very into corn dogs with lots of mustard... I don't know what that's about. 
Matt and I have applied for an apartment in Buda and are hoping to find out ASAP of we are approved! Hoping we are because it's a good price! Matt also is scheduled for his first day at his new job next week, so I will go back to not having a car once again. Pray we are able to get one sooner than later! 
Hope all is well in your world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment