Papel Picado

Papel Picado

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

An Engagement Story, 3 Years Later

I briefly spoke with a friend a few days ago and she reminded me that it was three years ago that we were in Jackson, Mississippi on a mission trip. While I went with the anticipation of receiving something from God. What I never anticipated was coming home engaged. Especially since I was not dating anyone at that time.

While a lot of people get to tell an "engagement story", you know, like the couple climbed a mountain and right at sunset there was a proposal, that wasn't exactly our story.

If you would like to listen to the whole story, you can do so here:



For those who are still waiting, have hope, there is someone so perfect for you out there.

Our wedding day (September 2012): 


Leaving the hospital with our little one, Olive (June, 2014):

Now:



No comments:

Post a Comment